Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all health and safety regulations in accordance with Company policy, State and Federal laws.
- Ensures regulated and proper PPE are worn at all times as required.
- Dependability to be consistently at work and on time with ability to work 40+ hr/week, swing shift schedule as needed that may include working at different locations.
- Ability to utilize different task training and to work on weekends as required
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a safety-oriented team member
- Some mechanical experience preferred
- MSHA surface training and prior experience a plus
- Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
- Comfort working in high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuation
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Lift and carry capability up to 80lbs
- Bend and twist carry capability of 50+ lbs
- Equipment/material carry capability including up/down stairs, rough terrain, etc.
- Multiple-limb coordination, near/far vision, manual dexterity, climbing capability, long-distance walking capability
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage
- 401k contribution and matching opportunities
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays
- Yearly clothing allowance
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass drug and alcohol screening, and background check.